CDC Releases Shaker Hood System for V6 Mustangs
CDC (Classic Design Concepts) released their Shaker Hood system for V6 Mustangs, so they can share in the fun that the GTs have been enjoying all this time. From their website:
“The Ford Racing Classic Design Concepts 2010 Mustang GT SHAKER HOOD SYSTEM is now available for GT AND V6!!!
- This Ram Air/Cold Air Package is fully functional.
- The kit includes a pre-assembled engine cover with cast aluminum scoop, all the necessary hardware, duct work, instructions, and templates for an easy installation.
- The Mustang Shaker was engineered with multiple water management systems to prevent water from entering the engine, making foul-weather driving concerns a thing of the past.
- The Ford Racing CDC Mustang Shaker System utilizes the factory air box so engine flashing is not necessary, leaving your emissions unchanged and warranty intact.
- The Shaker installs using your stock aluminum hood, and with a little creativity, can be adapted to most aftermarket cold air intake systems as well.
Combine these with our Hood Struts for an instant show stopper!”